The idea here is that I will post bits of personal literature and subject them to the harsh criticisms of the online community. That being said, I welcome any, preferably constructive, criticisms. After all, the finest wines are all made from stepped on grapes. So be cruel if need be; these are all living documents which I hope to make better with age.

Friday, October 22, 2010

Taking Even

Fun Fact: The working title for this was ''Wrapping Presents" (Rapping Presence, get it!?). Yes, I think I'm hilarious. Anyway, please enjoy.


I'm immortal is a motto that I'll carry till death.
If you find that fact a fallacy put it to the test
'cause I
Must confess I'll put to rest duress with fisticuffs and If I must,
you best guess I could be dangerous.

Now I could try to forget
And I could try to forgive.
I could let bygones be bygones,
I could live and let live but,

Shit!
This cyclone's spinning and it just won't quit.

There's no karmatic requital.
It's not a question of faith.
No passion play recital,
It's just me and my own stakes.

Circumambulating
Lamenting remunerations
Got me frustrated, contemplating some heinous
Resolve to exolves long gone but still raw in the memory.
Remember,
Enemies tempted this fate. Now ensate
is the steel so they reel but they'll never escape.

6 comments:

  1. Sorry to get your hopes up!

    I have an idea though: Record yourself rapping this

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was toying with that idea, but I'm too bashful -- maybe I will.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Meh. The problem is, as much as I would like to pretend this is, it isn't a rap; just an elaborate rhyme.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's totally a rap! You just don't want to rap. :P

    Pussy.

    :)

    ReplyDelete