The idea here is that I will post bits of personal literature and subject them to the harsh criticisms of the online community. That being said, I welcome any, preferably constructive, criticisms. After all, the finest wines are all made from stepped on grapes. So be cruel if need be; these are all living documents which I hope to make better with age.

Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Awkwardly Moments: D+D Edition

This is just plain silly, but I guess that's the point. For quality 50-word stories go here: 50-to-1 For mildly amusing 50-word stories, continue reading.


Broads and Broadswords

We settled down with our drinks, some friends and I. Large breasted women wrestled on the television. Their ample bosoms heaved and swayed as they tore at each other. The Dungeon Master shut off the TV and started up ''Midnight Syndicate,'' the official role playing soundtrack.

''The game is afoot!''


Overawe

Droth, the dark elf, exploded into flame, incinerating his guides, as he gripped the orb of power.

“Did you see that!?” I cried at the prim girl – a loose aquaintance who had stopped in to wait for a ride.

All she saw were dorks, plastic figurines, and dice.


Rash

Those were sad times, when I'd browse Craig's list, in hopes that I could fill the void in my life with one night stands. All the ads made clear that I need be D+D free. This vexed me – I love D+D.

I told my woes to a friend. He laughed.

No comments:

Post a Comment