The idea here is that I will post bits of personal literature and subject them to the harsh criticisms of the online community. That being said, I welcome any, preferably constructive, criticisms. After all, the finest wines are all made from stepped on grapes. So be cruel if need be; these are all living documents which I hope to make better with age.

Thursday, November 25, 2010

Thankful For...

Nothing special but I couldn't resist. Once more, Happy Thanksgiving!



The food in my belly
The air in my lungs
The roof over my head
The warmth of a hearth

Warmth in general,
When the days are cold
Cold when the days are hot

Smell
Touch
Taste
Sound
Smiles

Sun at my back
Wind in my face
Earth at my feet
Sky round my head

The unattainable perfection
(Something to shoot for)

All good things
Some of the bad
(Juxtaposition is key)

Day to sleep in late
Snow days
(Similar but distinct)

A pot to piss in
A leg to stand on
(Cliches)

Room to stretch
Friends to hassle
A love to desire
Family to...
Family.

Science
Celestial bodies
Zippers

1 comment:

  1. cliches! i hope sandy doesnt spot this :D

    <3 brittany

    ReplyDelete